Price: ₹ 49.00
(as of Jun 01,2020 11:46:38 UTC – Details)
Will there ever be one other investing e book like this? It’s unlikely.
University of Berkshire Hathaway is a exceptional retelling of the classes, knowledge, and funding methods handed down personally from Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger to shareholders throughout 30 years of their closed-door annual conferences.
From this entrance row seat, you will see one of the best wealth-building data in historical past unfold, 12 months by 12 months.
If you are searching for dusty previous funding concept, there are lots of of different books ready to remedy you of insomnia. However, when you’re searching for an investing e book that is as private as it’s revelatory, look no additional.
Packed with Buffett and Munger’s timeless, beneficiant, and sometimes hilarious knowledge, University of Berkshire Hathaway will maintain severe buyers turning pages late into the evening:
- Get distinctive perception into the considering, methods, and decisions–both good and bad–that made Buffett and Munger two of the world’s best buyers.
- Understand the crucial reasoning that leads Buffett and Munger to buy a selected firm, together with their strategies for assigning worth.
- Learn the central tenets of Buffett’s value-investing philosophy "straight from the horse’s mouth."
- Enjoy Munger’s biting wit as he goes after any matter that offends him.
- Discover Buffett’s distaste for "generally accepted methods" like fashionable portfolio concept.
- See why these annual conferences are sometimes known as "an MBA in a weekend."